RELIEF IS ON ITS WAY! When you feel stiff and sore, your muscles are asking for help. They want to be touched and massaged. You may not be able to see a massage therapist when you need to, so it’s a good idea to know to make yourself feel better at home. Here are 13 different self-massage techniques using 15 different tools which you can apply whenever needed. Learn how you can massage and loosen the tight muscles that restrict movement and limit your activities. This video will show you how to get rid of those muscular roadblocks that pinch and pull, bother you during the day, and keep you awake at night. SO, LET THE RELIEF BEGIN!
NOTE: In this video, Finis uses several tools, which are recommended to maximize your results. Click “Massage Tools” for a complete list and to order those you might be missing directly from Amazon.
Self Massage with Finis Jhung is a REGION ONE DVD.
Play the DVD in 3 modes: Full Class, Individual Exercises or Workout Mode where you can run the exercises without instruction. Once you’ve learned the exercise and heard the instructions, you may want to go straight to the demonstration with music so you can have a work-out without interruption.
Available on these DVDs
- Absolute Beginner Ballet Group Class 1
- Beginner Ballet Barre
- Ballet Barre for the Adult Absolute Beginner
- Ballet Barre Stretch & Strength
- Basic Ballet Movement Skills 1
- Basic Ballet Movement Skills 2
- Basic Ballet Movement Skills 3
- The Boy Ballet Dancer
- The Center Floor Ballet Warm-up
- Get on Your Leg & Dance!
- Meditative Stretching
- The Ten-Minute Ballet Break
- The Ten-Minute Stretch Break
- Use Your Arms & Dance!
- Use Your Head & Turn!
The following DVDs don’t have the SPECIAL FEATURE but do allow you to skip the Instructions and go straight to the demonstration with music by using the SKIP FORWARD button:
- The Finis Jhung Ballet Technique: Stretch, Turn-out, & Extension
- The Finis Jhung Ballet Technique: The Power Barre
Streaming videos do not offer multiple playback modes. Each DVD chapter/exercise is presented as an individual video. To advance between chapters, the user is required to manually click the exercise video they wish to play. Unfortunately, auto-advance is not available at this time.
In this video, Finis uses several products, all of which are readily available, either online or in your local stores. Click the links below to purchase these products on Amazon.
Do I need all of these tools? Not at all. If you know you have trouble in a certain area, then look at the “sections” tab and note which tool(s) Finis uses for that issue. If you’re not sure, we recommend watching the video once through to determine which will be most useful.
- ProSource Ultra Deluxe Revolutionary Sports Medicine Roller
- Franklin Smooth Ball
- Franklin TexturEdition Ball
- Pinky Ball
- The Soulgenie Palm Urchin
- The Original Knobble II
- The OPTP Stretch Out Strap
- The Ma Roller
- The SBWT7 Weighted Softball
- The Thera-Band Foot Roller
- The Body Back Wooden Foot Roller with Ridges
- Solid Rubber Ball
- The Bongers Massage Tool
- The Stick Muscle Massage Body Stick
- The Thera Cane Massager
- The Tennis Ball
- The JFit Deluxe Doorway Pull-Up Bar
About your purchasing choices…
FJ Streaming Singles We have released several brief videos (for example, our Foot Strength and Dance at Home series) which are only available to stream online. You will not receive a DVD, but may watch instantly upon completing your purchase.
DVDs vs. Streaming
You’ll notice you have purchasing options on nearly all of the Finis Jhung Instructional Videos:
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.