Finis Jhung, Ballet Dynamics, Inc. and finisjhung.com do not save, store or share your personal payment information. We will also never share your email or mailing address with another vendor. All passwords are protected and stored securely so that not even we have access to them.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Finis Jhung is teaching classes online. They fall into three categories:
- Zoom. These classes require registration at least 12 hours ahead of time. A private Zoom link is sent upon purchase. See “Zoom Policies” below.
- YouTube and Instagram Live. Offered free of charge, there is no registration required. However, donations are welcome.
- YouTube Throwbacks. Each week, we will share a few of Finis’s favorite free online classes from the pandemic. These will be available on Finis’s YouTube channel for the week at no charge.
There are no refunds for Zoom classes for any reason. While some classes may be available later as an “FJ Rewind” offering, the Zoom classes — just like “real life” ballet classes — are live events and are not recorded.
We are unable to provide extensive technical support for the Zoom platform, so it is important that all class participants have installed appropriate software and have a stable internet connection.
For more information, zoom “newbies” should consult these articles:
Once you have completed your purchase, you will receive an email with the Zoom class link. This link is private and not to be shared. Only people who have registered for the class will be admitted.
Once you have joined the meeting, you will be in a “Waiting Room.” The class administrator will monitor the waiting room and, when it is time for class to begin, will admit registrants. It is important that your Zoom display name match the name with which you registered. Here is how to change your name.
Did you lose (or never receive) the Zoom link?
The Zoom link should be in the ticket email you received. This is not the same as your receipt. Search your mailbox for an email with the subject “Your tickets from Finis Jhung.”
If you can’t find it, follow these steps:
- Return to the class’s Event Page. You can find all of the upcoming Zoom classes at finisjhung.com/events
- If you are logged in, you should see something that looks like the image below. If you do not, you are not logged in. If you are not, use the form on the right side of the page to enter your username and password.
- Click the “View your ticket” link, and you will see all of the Zoom information!
DVD and CD Terms of Service
- Finis Jhung and Ballet Dynamics, Inc own all rights to the video and audio.
- It is illegal to copy or distribute any materials sold on this website.
- DVDs, CDs and Books sold on this website are intended only for use by the purchaser.
- It is illegal to publicly exhibit videos for profit.
- There are no refunds for any reason.
All currently-active promotions may be found on our Sale page.
- FinisJhung.com promotions are good for purchases at finisjhung.com only and do not apply to Finis Jhung / Ballet Dynamics products purchased elsewhere.
- !!IMPORTANT!! EXCLUDED FROM ALL SALES: Unless specifically noted, discounts or special offers do not apply to Ballet for Life: A Pictorial Memoir; The Guidebook; Single-Lesson streaming videos; Portable Barres; Workshops; “One on One with Finis” sessions or Classes. If you don’t see a discount reflected in your shopping cart, you probably have included items that are excluded from the special offer. If ANY of the above times are in your cart, you will not receive any discount. Please consider placing two separate orders if this is the case.
- FLASH SALES: Periodically, we thank our e-mail subscribers and/or Facebook followers with substantial savings on individual DVDs — hard copies, streaming and our Streaming + DVD combos, as well as music CDs. See above for exclusions. All sales begin and end at exactly the hours mentioned in the email blast or Facebook posts in Eastern (New York City) time. There are no extensions for any reason.
Streaming Video Terms of Service
- There are no refunds for any reason.
- The purchase of a streaming video entitles them ONLY to watch it themselves and not to share it with others. Screen captures, sharing passwords and discount codes, etc. are all strictly forbidden. Should we suspect that someone is abusing their access privileges, their membership will be revoked immediately without any credit for amounts paid.
- Purchasing the Entire Finis Jhung Streaming Collection entitles the user only to the videos active at the time of purchase. Should more videos be added at later dates, they will be available on an individual basis.
- Streaming videos automatically advance between chapters, but custom playback modes, offered on select DVDs, are not available in streaming.
- Videos are available for individual purchase for the life of the Finis Jhung Streaming Library. Should this site be terminated or streaming services no longer offered, Finis Jhung/Ballet Dynamics, Inc. will make every good faith effort to insure users’ purchases are honored. However, this is at the discretion of Finis Jhung/Ballet Dynamics, Inc. No refunds or credits are guaranteed.
- All content is copyrighted and the property of Finis Jhung and Ballet Dynamics, Inc.
- Any breach of these policies will result in dismissal with no refunds granted.
- Should a technical issue arise, the our site’s administrators will attempt, in good faith, to resolve the issue quickly and with minimal disruption of service. There will be no refunds or credits for disrupted service for any reason.
- Periodically, we may have to perform scheduled site maintenance. Users will be notified via a site post with at least 24 hours’ notice. Again, there will be no refunds or credits for any service disruption or for any claim associated with that disruption.
- At any time and without prior notice, any website features may be upgraded to premium/paid services. Users in good standing will be able to upgrade for the designated fee at their discretion.
- All users will be notified to any changes in these Terms of Service via e-mail.