- IF YOU GET AN ERROR MESSAGE WHEN YOU TRY TO PURCHASE A CLASS OR OTHER PRODUCT.
- First of all, our sincere apologies. We are aware that several people have had payment processing issues, and we are working our hardest to get everything back to our standard. If you are confident that you have entered your payment information correctly, please do the following to reserve your space.
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com
Pay Using PayPal
- Log into your account at PayPal.com, select “Pay or send money” from the “Pay & Get Paid” menu.
- Enter Finis’s email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and click “Next”
- Enter the amount you are sending and click “Continue”
- Follow the onscreen directions for your payment preferences
- IMPORTANT: Forward your PayPal receipt to email@example.com and specify which class(es) or product(s) you are purchasing.
Pay Using Venmo
- Login to the Venmo App. (Payments may only be sent using the app, but you can sign up for a new account at venmo.com if that’s easier.)
- Tap “Pay or Request”
- Enter Finis-Jhung
- Enter the amount you’d like to send and, in the note section, please indicate which class(es) or product(s) you’re paying for.
- Tap “Pay.”
- IMPORTANT: Please forward your email receipt or a screenshot of your payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome! Thank you for visiting. If you’re new to finisjhung.com, take a moment to view our video tour.
- I REGISTERED FOR A ZOOM WORKSHOP. WHERE IS THE LINK?
- If you are logged in, return to the class’s event page. You can find the master calendar at finisjhung.com/events. If you have purchased a ticket and you are logged in, you will see “View Your Ticket” just underneath the gray Event Details box. Click that link, and the Zoom info will be displayed. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
- WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FINIS JHUNG ACCOUNT?
- If you ever purchased an individual streaming video, then you’ve got a finisjhung.com account! You will need to reset your password. Just click the “Lost Password?” link in the sidebar. If you did not have a streaming video, then you can just create a new account with your first order!
- CAN I VIEW MY PAST FINISJHUNG.COM ORDERS?
- Short answer: no. If you ordered a DVD, CD, barre or the Guidebook before February 2015, you won’t find those orders on your customer dashboard. However, if you have a question about an older order, we have them on file. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry.
- WHAT IS A STREAMING VIDEO? CAN I DOWNLOAD IT?
- A streaming video means that it plays through any web browser (please use Firefox, Chrome or Safari for best results). You can’t download this video. In the wild world of Internet usage, this helps us maintain a level of quality and control we couldn’t if you just downloaded the files. But rest assured that you can login and watch them whenever you’d like.
- HOW DO I WATCH THE VIDEO I PURCHASED?
- First of all, thank you for your video purchase. We hope you love it! You’ll find your currently-active subscriptions on the Streaming Videos page. There is a link to it under that cute little orange guy in the top navigation.
- WHICH VIDEOS OFFER NON-STOP CLASS FOR STREAMING?
- We are gradually adding the non-stop class feature to our streaming videos, beginning with our most popular videos. As they become available, this feature will be automatically added to your past purchases. The videos which offer non-stop class in streaming currently include these videos.New titles will be added as soon as we are able.
- IS WATCHING A STREAMING VIDEO JUST LIKE WATCHING A DVD?
- For the most part, yes. Only select videos have the enhanced Non-Stop Class/Workout Mode available in streaming.
- WHAT ARE THOSE TERMS OF SERVICE I AGREED TO WHEN I JOINED?
- There’s a link at the bottom of this page. Let us know if anything seems unclear.
- IF I AM DISSATISFIED, CAN I GET A REFUND?
- We are unable to offer refunds for any reason.
- WHAT HAPPENED TO MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTIONS?
- In our streaming video experiment, we have attempted a few pricing structures. While we’re sorry for any confusion, it seems that the best solution for most of you — and for us — is to offer access to individual streaming videos for a flat fee. And now you can save when you purchase the DVD and Streaming Video together. Just select “DVD + Streaming Video” on videos for which streaming is an option.
- ANY QUESTIONS?
- If you haven’t found the answer you were looking for, please shoot us an e-mail. If you have a technical or streaming video question, please be sure to check the appropriate box so that your email goes to the right place.