FJ Rewards is the finisjhung.com loyalty rewards system. As a way to thank you for shopping here, you can now earn points on your DVD and CD purchases. Track your points here.
How Points Work
- Shop at finisjhung.com
- NEW CUSTOMERS. You will be awarded 500 FJ Reward Points for any order up to $500 (before shipping and tax are applied). If your first order is more than $500, you will receive one point per dollar. In other words, if you place an order for $20, you’ll get 500 points. If you place an order for $600, you’ll be awarded 600 points.
- RETURNING CUSTOMERS. Earn one point for every dollar you spend (before tax and shipping are applied).
- REDEEM. Every 100 FJ Reward Points = $1 off your order. You’ll be able to redeem them at checkout.
There are some restrictions. Here they are:
- There are no retro-active points. Any orders placed before April 25, 2015, do not qualify for rewards points or bonuses.
- FJ Rewards are not earned on Finis Jhung products purchased on other websites, including Amazon.
- FJ Rewards are earned only for online orders — not for phone orders or purchases at classes or workshops.
- FJ Rewards are earned on every dollar spent at finisjhung.com, regardless of the product, before tax and shipping have been applied, rounded to the nearest dollar. (e.g. a purchase of $39.49 will earn 39 points, whereas $39.50 will earn 40 points.)
- On checkout, you will have the option to apply a minimum of 100 earned FJ Rewards to your order total. 100 points = $1 discount. There is no maximum (so if you have earned 1,000 FJ Rewards, you may apply your $10 discount).
- Existing finisjhung.com users have been awarded 500 points to thank you for your patronage. You will now accrue points at the rate of 1 point per dollar spent. (Feel free to use that first 500 points for a $5 savings on your next order!)
- FJ Rewards may not be applied to the following products: FJ Streaming Singles, Ballet for Life: A Pictorial Memoir workshops, classes, discount packages, portable barres or the following DVDs: Connecting Movements Sideways & Forward – Basic Ballet 6, Turning Connecting Movements & Turning Jumps – Basic Ballet 7, The Thinking Dancer: Working at the Barre – Basic Ballet 8, The Thinking Dancer: Dancing in the Center – Basic Ballet 9, Partnering Techniques: The Nutcracker.
- Periodically, we may offer bonus FJ Rewards on certain products or on certain dates. These promotions are offered strictly for the time advertised and may not be applied retroactively.
Updated April 10, 2017
If you have an issue or if your points are not properly credited, please email email@example.com to alert us of the problem.