DVD and CD Terms of Service
- Finis Jhung and Ballet Dynamics, Inc own all rights to the video and audio.
- It is illegal to copy or distribute any materials sold on this website.
- DVDs, CDs and Books sold on this website are intended only for use by the purchaser.
- It is illegal to publicly exhibit videos for profit.
- There are no refunds for any reason.
- FinisJhung.com promotions are good for purchases at finisjhung.com only and do not apply to Finis Jhung / Ballet Dynamics products purchased elsewhere.
- Unless specifically noted, discounts or special offers to not apply to Portable Barres, Workshops, Discount Packages, Classes or any of the following DVDs: Connecting Movements Sideways and Forwards – Basic Ballet 7, Turning Connecting Movements & Turning Jumps – Basic Ballet 8, The Thinking Dancer: Working at the Barre – Basic Ballet 8, The Thinking Dancer: Dancing in the Center – Basic Ballet 9, Partnering Techniques: The Nutcracker.
- MAY 2016 “SPRING INTO SUMMER” SALE: Add $100-199 to your cart and receive a 20% discount. Add $200+ to your cart and receive a 50% discount. All of the above exclusions apply. May 23 – 25, 2016. Offer expires at midnight, New York City time, on May 25.
- FLASH SALES: Periodically, we thank our e-mail subscribers with substantial savings on individual DVDs — hard copies, streaming and our Streaming + DVD combos. See above for exclusions. All sales begin and end at exactly the hours mentioned in the email blast or Facebook posts in Eastern (New York City) time. There are no extensions for any reason.
- SPOTLIGHT SALE: When active on the homepage, an Instructional Video will be offered for a discounted price. Discounts will usually apply to streaming, as well as hard copy DVDs. Pricing may vary. Each Spotlight Sale is active only when announced on the homepage and can begin and end without notification. If a customer misses a Spotlight Sale, s/he will not be eligible for the discount retroactively.
- SEVEN DEADLY SINS: This promotion has been discontinued until further notice.
Streaming Video Terms of Service
- There are no refunds for any reason.
- The purchase of a streaming video entitles them ONLY to watch it themselves and not to share it with others. Screen captures, sharing passwords and discount codes, etc. are all strictly forbidden. Should we suspect that someone is abusing their access privileges, their membership will be revoked immediately without any credit for amounts paid.
- Purchasing the Entire Finis Jhung Streaming Collection entitles the user only to the videos active at the time of purchase. Should more videos be added at later dates, they will be available on an individual basis.
- Streaming videos automatically advance between chapters, but custom playback modes, offered on select DVDs, are not available in streaming.
- Videos are available for individual purchase for the life of the Finis Jhung Streaming Library. Should this site be terminated or streaming services no longer offered, Finis Jhung/Ballet Dynamics, Inc. will make every good faith effort to insure users’ purchases are honored. However, this is at the discretion of Finis Jhung/Ballet Dynamics, Inc. No refunds or credits are guaranteed.
- The purchase of a Streaming Content subscription plan entitles the user to access to all videos for the designated term of their subscription. All subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of the term unless cancelled by the user.
- A user who purchased a subscription prior to January 29, 2014 will continue to have access to the entire Finis Jhung Streaming Library (as of 1/29/14), unless they choose to cancel their subscription. Should they cancel, they will no longer have access to streaming content and — should they choose — may purchase access to any video on an individual basis.
- Should a user wish to cancel a subscription before its term has expired, no refunds will be granted for any reason.
- All content is copyrighted and the property of Finis Jhung and Ballet Dynamics, Inc.
- Any breach of these policies will result in dismissal with no refunds granted.
- Should a technical issue arise, the Community’s administrators will attempt, in good faith, to resolve the issue quickly and with minimal disruption of service. There will be no refunds or credits for disrupted service for any reason.
- Periodically, we may have to perform scheduled site maintenance. Users will be notified via a site post with at least 24 hours’ notice. Again, there will be no refunds or credits for any service disruption or for any claim associated with that disruption.
- At any time and without prior notice, any Community features may be upgraded to premium/paid services. Users in good standing will be able to upgrade for the designated fee at their discretion.
- All users will be notified to any changes in these Terms of Service via e-mail.