Beginner Ballet at Pearl Studios #52
Sunday, January 30 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EST$25.00
26 Spaces Remaining
This class is NOT an introduction to ballet for those with no previous ballet experience.
For a full description, please visit the In-Studio Classes information page.
Nex Gen COVID Protocols
Please review before registration. All In-Studio classes will be held at Nex Gen Studios, which has very strict COVID safety protocols in place.
- Our staff is fully vaccinated pursuant to CDC guidelines.
- MERV 13 equivalent filters have been installed on our AC units.
- Fresh air continuously flows into each studio.
- Our air exchange rate exceeds 7 times an hour in all studios and common areas.
- The studios are disinfected daily using EPA N cleaning products. Bathrooms and frequently touched surfaces are disinfected throughout the day.
- Face coverings must be worn and social distancing will be required for guests moving through our hallways and common areas.
- Waiting or congregating in the lobby and hallways is not permitted.
- Upon arrival each guest ages 12 and up will need to present one of three options for entry: proof of a negative antigen COVID-19 test, or negative PCR COVID-19 test or full COVID-19 vaccination, with an appropriate ID matching the name on their documentation.
- Hand sanitizer is available and we encourage frequent washing of hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Our general manager is a Covid Compliance Officer, trained and certified by Health Education Services.
Updated June 23, 2021.
Important: Please note that we are unable to offer refunds for any reason. Thank you for your understanding.
Disclaimer: Any person who participates in a Finis Jhung ballet class, does so at their own risk and assumes all risks involved, including but not limited to all cost, claim, injury, damage, or liability sustained while participating. Finis Jhung / Ballet Dynamics, Inc. will not be held liable for any misfortune that may occur. By signing up for the class, you are agreeing to the above and are certifying that you are in good health and have consulted a doctor before beginning this dance program. Also, the information provided through this website does not constitute or replace the medical advice of a healthcare professional. If you have any questions, please email Finis before registering.