Finis Jhung has choreographed fourteen slow and simple stretches to Scott Killian's soothing music that will reduce stress, relax tense muscles, and elevate your mind. The video is divided into four different ten-minute breaks: two are done standing, one seated on a chair, and one sitting and lying on the floor. You'll be pleasantly surprised when you discover what these deceptively simple movements will do for your body and soul. Now, in just ten minutes, you can forget your troubles and feel better than ever.
Watch Use Your Arms & Dance! Instantly for just $29*
If you are already a member, please login first before you attempt your purchase.
* You are guaranteed access to this video for the life of the Finis Jhung Streaming Video service. Purchase of this video implies your acceptance to the Finis Jhung Community Terms of Service.
If you have subscribed already, please be sure you are logged in! Your video will appear right on this page!
[bootstrap_tab name="Exercises" link="tab1-slug" active="active"]
- Plié, stretch, relevé
- Demi-plié, tendu, stretch
- Developpé, fondu
- Grand battement
- Pas de basque, attitude, soutenu, pas de bourrée
- Grand port de bras, arabesque, attitude promenade, developpé, pas de bourrées
- Passé par terre en avant, temps lié, tendu pose
- Piqué arabesque, tombé arabesque, soutenu
- Walk on half-toe, fondu, temps lié, tombé, pose
- Relevé écarté devant, 1st arabesque, relevé derrière, pas de bourrées
- Tendus, pas de bourrée, echappe sauté, Italian changement
- Jeté dessus, temps lié, pose
- Sauté, chassé
[bootstrap_tab name="Customer Comments" link="tab2-slug" ]
"I just have to let you know how thrilled I am with this video. What a beautiful display of grace and fluidity! Some of the movements I admire but don't imitate (such as the backbends) but everything is inspiring and encourages me to do as much as I can." Laura Fasick, Moorehead, MN
"This DVD is an excellent addition to the catalogue of resources that are available for dancers and teachers. The instructions for each lesson are clearly presented and the movements well demonstrated. I first watched all of the lessons to become familiar with the content and joined in when I could. Now I am working my way through each lesson in more detail. Usually I concentrate on one lesson at a time, and when I can, I go through the lesson with the music only. It is easy to gain a sense of working in a studio situation and this helps maintain interest and motivation. The interview included in the DVD is very informative and the Workout Mode feature will be most helpful once I am more fluent with each of the lessons. The variety of tempos and rhythms of the music keeps me on my toes and the cheerful and professional discussion of the different elements of the movements highlights the essential creative qualities of the presentation. I can feel that my dancing is improving each time I practice and I am enjoying the process very much." — Judith Chestnut, Erina, New South Wales, Australia
[bootstrap_tab name="Related Links" link="tab3-slug"]
To purchase a hard-copy DVD, click here.