Finis Jhung has choreographed fourteen slow and simple stretches to Scott Killian’s soothing music that will reduce stress, relax tense muscles, and elevate your mind. The video is divided into four different ten-minute breaks: two are done standing, one seated on a chair, and one sitting and lying on the floor. You’ll be pleasantly surprised when you discover what these deceptively simple movements will do for your body and soul. Now, in just ten minutes, you can forget your troubles and feel better than ever.
Watch The Ten Minute Stretch Break Instantly for just $29*
If you are already a member, please login first before you attempt your purchase.
* You are guaranteed access to this video for the life of the Finis Jhung Streaming Video service. Purchase of this video implies your acceptance to the Finis Jhung Community Terms of Service.
If you have subscribed already, please be sure you are logged in! Your video will appear right on this page!
[bootstrap_tab name=”Exercises” link=”tab1-slug” active=”active”]
- Demi-plié, Port de bras, Cambré forward & up, Twists
- Demi-plié, Battement piqué side, Relevé, Spot
- Battement piqué front, Temps lié forward & back, Tendu side, Plié & cambré
- Temps lié sideways, Balance cou-de-pied, Cambré back, forward in tendu plié
- Tombé sideways, Cambré, Tombé forward, Twist, Cambré
- Tendu & dégagé side, Temps lié, Balance sur le cou-de-pied, Fondu arabesque
- Demi-rond de jambe, Retiré, Fondu-dégagé, Walk forward and back on half-toe
- Contract & twist in plié, Lunge & stretch
- Turn-in & twist, Turn-out, Plié-relevé, Cambré sideways & forward
- Demi-rond de jambe with port de bras, Fondu battement balance, Plié-relevé
- Battement-piqué front & back with port de bras, Temps lié forward & back
- Over-cross in 5th to tendu side, Rond de jambe, Temps lié back, Révérence
- Tendu front-side, Lunge with circular port de bras
- Rond de jambe par terre, Walk on half-toe changing directions
- Battements dégagés front & back, Temps lié forward & back, Developpé side, Temps lié
- Tendu, Demi-rond de jambe, Révérence, Arabesque, Temps lié, Walk in a circle
- Interview: Finis Jhung and Antonio Carmena
[bootstrap_tab name=”Customer Comments” link=”tab2-slug” ]
“I’m excited about this DVD . . . I love it! I don’t have to dress for ballet—I can easily do it in my full-skirted summer dress. I have such a feeling of peace after using this video —even better than when I use my relaxation tapes. It’s just what I needed. It was so clever of you to make this, and insightful, too, in that you choreographed the movements. Thank you!”—Barbara Owen, Ballet Teacher, Annapolis, MD
” I use the ten-minute ballet breaks routines to collect my thoughts and bring myself back into balance whether I am dancing or not.”—Judith Chestnut, New South Wales, Australia
“I’m in love with the Ten-minute Ballet Break. It’s filled with what is essential to your teaching, and the 10-minute format is extremely convenient. I tried the first two immediately and worked up some good sweat. Then I watched the remaining two. But the Ten-Minute Ballet Break is much more than a “workout” DVD. The movement in each segment flows naturally and beautifully. Antonio shows such grace and line that I forgot that I was watching an instructional DVD and instead thought I was watching great dance. I think it even beats some real ballet performances! I can’t believe you two put this much care and artistry into making this DVD. I wish it would come as a download as well so that I could use it while traveling.”—Chie Helinski, New York, NY
[bootstrap_tab name=”Related Links” link=”tab3-slug”]
To purchase a hard-copy DVD, click here.