Watch FJBT Stretch, Turnout & Extension Instantly for just $29*
If you are already a member, please login first before you attempt your purchase.
* You are guaranteed access to this video for the life of the Finis Jhung Streaming Video service. Purchase of this video implies your acceptance to the Finis Jhung Community Terms of Service.
If you have subscribed already, please be sure you are logged in! Your video will appear right on this page!
[bootstrap_tab name="Exercises" link="tab1-slug" active="active"]
- Half split stretch
- Full split stretch
- Plié stretch with feet apart
- Plié stretch with feet together
- Développé to the front: on your side
- Développé to the front: on your back
- Développé to the side: on your back
- Arabesque roll-ups
- Strengthen your turn-out in plié
- Rond de jambe à terre, en l’air, grand rond de jambe
- Battement, fondu, développé to the front & side
- Développé, battement fondu to the front & side
- Arabesque stretch, penchée
- Grand battement to the front, tombé, stretch
- Grand battement to the back, stretch
- Grand battement to the side
- Adagio with grand rond de jambe
[bootstrap_tab name="Customer Comments" link="tab2-slug" ]
“Two of my pre-pointe class won 1st place in the MOVE Dance Competition in Denver Colorado. They have had only 2 years of ballet! We are from a very small town in Wyoming and have only had a dance studio for 3 years. This was such an incredible experience, not only for my students but for myself and our dance academy. So I have to thank you once again for the fabulous instructional DVD’s. We could not have accomplished this unbelievable moment without having your wisdom. Thank you for sharing your gift of dance with us.”—Lori Bickford, Ballet Instructor, Meadowlark Academy of Dance, Newcastle, WY
“The Finis Jhung Technique has completely altered how I participate in dance movement. I am eager to retrace previous steps and learn what has been missing during all the years I have been involved with dance. So, the best move is to go back to the beginning and enjoy the journey from there.” – Judith Chestnut, Erina, Australia
“I have been teaching for the past 25 years, and I find your DVDs a breath of fresh air and proof you should never stop learning! I wish every instructor/choreographer would take advantage of the wisdom you pass on in your DVD’s. You are truly a teachers Teacher.”
– Debbie Berry, Dance Repertoire, West Allis, WI
“My hips hurt every day for ten years. I did this stretch class once and it totally released my hip flexor. The pain disappeared!”
– Holly Derville-Teer, Chehalem Valley Dance Academy, Beaverton, OR
“Been working with your DVDs for the past two weeks and it has changed me. I have been more focused and aware during my ballet classes and in everyday life. I love how you explain and teach the movements in sequences and it has slowed me down to really think before I dance the move. Even my pointe work is getting better. Keep making the ballet world bigger and better!” —Stasha Becker, US Army Europe
[bootstrap_tab name="Related Links" link="tab3-slug"]
To purchase a hard-copy DVD, please click here.
Don’t forget to join the Stretch, Turnout & Extension Discussion Group!