My name is James, and I’m the Webmaster for the Finis Jhung Community. We’ve worked really hard to bring you a site you’ll love and use.. but I’m sure you have a few questions. I’m here to help you the best I can. Let’s get started!
- What is this site for?
- A number of Finis’s core users have asked for a way to carry their Finis Jhung Library with them — to have access wherever they are, on whatever device they happen to be carrying (that includes iPhones, iPads, Android phones and tablets, as well as regular old laptops and desktops). But, in usual Finis style, he wanted to give you guys a little bit more. So we came up with the idea of the Community, where you can connect with one another and with Finis. We’ll be adding a LOT to the site in the coming months, but I think there’s already a decent amount there! Our own little dance-themed social network.
- What is a streaming video? Can I download it?
- A streaming video means that it plays through any web browser (please use Firefox or Safari for best results). You can’t download this video. In the wild world of Internet usage, this helps us maintain a level of quality and control we couldn’t if you just downloaded the files. But rest assured that you can login and watch them whenever you’d like.
- How do I watch the video I purchased?
- First of all, thank you for your video purchase. We hope you love it! You’ll find your currently-active subscriptions on the My Streaming Videos page. There is a link to it the sidebar on the right, as well as one under the “Streaming Videos” menu above.
- What are those Terms of Service I agreed to when I joined?
- There’s a link at the bottom of this page. Let me know if anything seems unclear.
- What happened to monthly subscriptions?
- In our streaming video experiment, we have attempted a few pricing structures. While we’re sorry for any confusion, it seems that the best solution for most of you — and for us — is to offer access to individual streaming videos for a flat $29 fee.
- I have a monthly subscription. Will I lose it?
- You will not! We are honoring any subscriptions created before we changed the pricing structure. Should you choose to cancel your subscription, however, it will be lost forever, and you won’t be able to renew it at a later date; you will be required to purchase the individual video.
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- We’ll really hate to see you go! Of course, you may cancel at any time; you just have to do it before the end of your current pay cycle in order to avoid being charged again. For example, if you paid for a full year, simply cancel before that year is up. If you’ve paid for a month, then cancel before you’re billed for the next month. You will continue to have access to your videos until that billing cycle is complete. To cancel, go to the My Videos page and click on “Want to cancel your subscription?” at the bottom of the page.
- What happened to the Community?
- Unfortunately, the Finis Jhung Community didn’t catch on in the way we hoped and proved a great deal of time and expense to maintain. As a result, we have disbanded the community but sincerely thank those of you who did actively participate for your time and contribution to our little experiment!
- Any questions?
- If you haven’t found the answer you were looking for, please shoot me an e-mail.